A traveler, aspiring business student, and follower of Jesus.
Saturday, March 3, 2007
Friends in Korea
Here's some shots of the gang and some fun times - some great folks mostly from Canada and the U.S. I'm blessed with an amazing crew of teachers and have made some great pals.
Older women with money...
Sarah and Jennifer (who's trekking the himalalays at the moment...)
Came across your blog through a link on Kirk Bartha's blog. Beautiful pictures! My wife has gushed about South Korea (she visited for several months back around '97) and now I can see why. Currently she is visiting her family in Poland, but I'll definitely show her your pictures. Keep them coming! Blessings!
3 comments:
what's with the albino dudes?
mark bergman! if you're still in korea, give me a ring when you get a chance....010-3145-6005. pete
Came across your blog through a link on Kirk Bartha's blog. Beautiful pictures! My wife has gushed about South Korea (she visited for several months back around '97) and now I can see why. Currently she is visiting her family in Poland, but I'll definitely show her your pictures. Keep them coming! Blessings!
Post a Comment